November 11, 2007, Rock -n- Sole Trail Challenge. The course was bone dry, but for this creek crossing. I look extra graceful here as I plunge my foot deep into the mud and nearly lose a shoe. The worst of it was a near ankle sprain, call it a severe twist, between Miles 4 and 5. Still hurts a day later, but everything should turn out fine.Monday, November 12, 2007
A Trick of the Trail
November 11, 2007, Rock -n- Sole Trail Challenge. The course was bone dry, but for this creek crossing. I look extra graceful here as I plunge my foot deep into the mud and nearly lose a shoe. The worst of it was a near ankle sprain, call it a severe twist, between Miles 4 and 5. Still hurts a day later, but everything should turn out fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment